[Vision2020] State Verifies Obama's Birth Certificate

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 01:01:42 PDT 2008

"This is an AP photo of an enrollment application to a school in Indonesia that confirms Obama's Indonesian citizenship. . ."

This application says he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii in 1961. Ergo, he is a Natural Born Citizen according to Federal Law.

. . . and his Muslim religion"

Who gives a rip what his religion was, is, especially when he was 7. Attacking Obama for not choosing to be a Christian before 7 years old seems a bit excessive and judgmental, don't you agree?

Best Regards,

Donovan