[Vision2020] Rupert Murdoch Says Obama Will Win

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Fri May 30 07:12:23 PDT 2008

And "progressive" arguments haven't, in many cases, centered around sound
bites from huffington, kos, and msnbc? I recall numerous cases of your
ideological comrades posting demagogic olber-rants to this forum. ("for
shame, Mr.. president" & "shut the hell up!" leap nauseatingly to mind)

You toss out the noun "opportunist" as though its a horrible thing. I could
have sworn it meant to take advantage of an opportunity. Murdoch is a
business man and as such it's in his interest to hedge his bets. I strongly
doubt that it will have any effect on FOX's editorial policy. Does George
Soros' money not buy him a fair bit of influence? Does he not seek
opportunities to do so? I would much sooner trust a greedy, self serving
capitalist over a flaming ideologue. Their motivations are much more
transparent.

If where the bulk of the big money goes is of interest to you, please see:

http://www.opensecrets.org/overview/topcontribs.php

and

http://www.opensecrets.org/overview/topindivs.php

You might be surprised where the lion's share ends up. Damn opportunists.