[Vision2020] Rupert Murdoch Says Obama Will Win

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu May 29 21:07:54 PDT 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 6:59 PM, g. crabtree <jampot at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> What in the world would make you believe that conservatives take their
> marching orders from rupert murdoch? If memory serves it wasn't all that
> long ago that he was hosting fund raisers for bill's wife. If I were you I
> wouldn't bet the farm on what conservatives (or republicans for that matter)
> will do based on a story from the huffington post.

For the last eight years, the "conservative side" of virtually every
political conversation that I have had has consisted largely of
soundbites from FoxNews.  No, I would not make that accusation of you,
but you are one of the exceptions.

I know that Murdoch is an opportunist, but I do think that his money
buy him a lot of influence.  Murdoch became a naturalized citizen only
to be able buy American television stations.  I don't trust him.