[Vision2020] Rupert Murdoch Says Obama Will Win

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu May 29 18:59:07 PDT 2008

What in the world would make you believe that conservatives take their
marching orders from rupert murdoch? If memory serves it wasn't all that
long ago that he was hosting fund raisers for bill's wife. If I were you I
wouldn't bet the farm on what conservatives (or republicans for that matter)
will do based on a story from the huffington post.