[Vision2020] UI Presidents Buck National Trend Toward Longer Tenure

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Fri May 16 23:31:40 PDT 2008

In part, Chas wrote:
"I'm sure White was worth every penny.  Someone had to approve that spiffy
new logo, after all.  And smiling a lot and shaking hands and attending lots
of dinners is hard work."

And, someone had to be at the helm while employee benefits were looted to
pay the bloated high-cost administrators that have come to typify UI.

I like to think chimpanzees would have been too smart for that . . .

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****