[Vision2020] UI Presidents Buck National Trend Toward LongerTenure

deb debismith at moscow.com
Sun May 18 17:59:54 PDT 2008

Attention: sarcasm alert.
How about Donovan? He has (by his own references) held about every job there
is to hold, has experience no one else can equal, and is wise beyond his
years. He is up on disabilility and elder rights, is smart as a new suit,
and can hob-knob with anyone. He kisses the right babies, disses the bad
people, and knows the university inside and out! All for Donovan Arnold (who
ever they may be) for Pres of the U of I, stand up and sigh.....
Debi R-S