[Vision2020] The Fetus is Not a Baby and is not a Person

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun May 11 18:44:59 PDT 2008

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 6:05 PM, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't claim to be perfect. I am sure even if nobody else ever sinned,
> Jesus would still have to go up on the cross, suffer, and die just for my
> sins alone.

Wow.  You have inadvertently coined a wordy, though otherwise
macabrely-perfect bumper sticker slogan.  Let's revise it a bit and
see if it becomes salable:

"If nobody else ever sinned, Jesus would  have died just for ME."

Whaddaya think?

> I sin EVERYDAY. Never claimed otherwise. In fact, I think many people on the
> V, tempt me to sin enough so to go to Hell for all of eternity.

As I understand it, a single sin makes one hellworthy, regardless of
the nature or severity of the transgression.