[Vision2020] The Fetus is Not a Baby and is not a Person

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Sun May 11 17:14:36 PDT 2008

Donovan writes:  "I don't have a habit of calling people names unless they do so first. I
never first strike. But I will attack back with full force." Just like Hillary.  Hurry, someone send some U.N. negotiators before this war of words spirals out of control.  I'm afraid someone will go nuclear, and attack with a word like "dufus", which will escalate to "poopyhead", and then there will be no turning back.  Carl Westberg Jr.