[Vision2020] The Fetus is Not a Baby and is not a Person

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Sun May 11 17:18:36 PDT 2008

Oh Carl, you big poopyheaded doofus, that's just not true.

SB

On May 11, 2008, at 5:14 PM, Carl Westberg wrote:

Donovan writes:  "I don't have a habit of calling people names unless
they do so first. I never first strike. But I will attack back with
full force." Just like Hillary.  Hurry, someone send some U.N.
negotiators before this war of words spirals out of control.  I'm
afraid someone will go nuclear, and attack with a word like "dufus",
which will escalate to "poopyhead", and then there will be no turning
back.  Carl Westberg Jr.

Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends.
Start sharing.
  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com