[Vision2020] The Fetus is Not a Baby and is not a Person

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun May 11 17:24:22 PDT 2008

But then again, Carl.

Isn't that just what GOP is acronymous for . . . ?

Grand Old Poopyheads

Which consists primarily of various levels of dufii (plural form
of "dufus"), headed by the Grand Nucular Poopyhead.

Yes.  The secret is out.  And I will never again be welcome back at Area
51.

> Donovan writes:  "I don't have a habit of calling people names unless
they
> do so first. I
> never first strike. But I will attack back with full force." Just like
Hill> ary.  Hurry, someone send some U.N. negotiators before this war of
words
sp> irals out of control.  I'm afraid someone will go nuclear, and attack
with
> a word like "dufus", which will escalate to "poopyhead", and then there
wil> l be no turning back.  Carl Westberg Jr.

> Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends.
> http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?
ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refre> sh_skydrive_052008>

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)