[Vision2020] The Fetus is Not a Baby and is not a Person

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 18:05:58 PDT 2008

I don't claim to be perfect. I am sure even if nobody else ever sinned, Jesus would still have to go up on the cross, suffer, and die just for my sins alone.

  I sin EVERYDAY. Never claimed otherwise. In fact, I think many people on the V, tempt me to sin enough so to go to Hell for all of eternity.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
  "I never first strike. But I will attack back with full force."
- Donovan J. Arnold (or is it Doudalchri Wilcourwit?) on May 11, 2008

The question then becomes . . . What would God do in retribution to you
and your sinful attitude toward your fellow man, Arnold?

Perhaps . . .

"God Will F*ck You Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA-pWKRyyG8

I just know this will lift the lid off a few well stirred stink pots.

Keep them cards and letters coming.

Tom Hansen
Moscow,
Idaho