[Vision2020] The Fetus is Not a Baby and is not a Person

deb debismith at moscow.com
Sun May 11 18:00:27 PDT 2008

Once again, the V is sucked into replies to the "Donovan" persona. Please,
as I have pleaded with all my friends on the V many times over the past 4
years, BOZO filter this guy. Stop replying, stop giving the lunatic
credance, and stop letting him manage you all into being angry at someone
who only deserves our pity...
Debi R-S