[Vision2020] rebate checks

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu May 8 11:58:40 PDT 2008

I don't think that they will help the economy. It is our money that they are giving back. I some cases it is givin to people that never payed taxes to begin with. In this case it is a transfer of money form those that earned to to those that did not. It  would have been better to have reduced taxes and saved the administrative expense.
Roger