[Vision2020] Rape and abortion (was: Sali seeks...)

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Wed May 7 11:32:35 PDT 2008

What does God say about this situation?

"If a man meets a virgin who is not engaged, and seizes her and lies
with her, and they are caught in the act, the man who lay with her
shall give fifty shekels of silver to the young woman's father, and
she shall become his wife. Because he violated her he shall not be
permitted to divorce her as long as he lives" (Deuteronomy 22:28-29).
Thus saith the LORD.

Ralph

Kris Freitag kfreitag at roadrunner.com
Tue May 6 19:31:10 PDT 2008

Donovan,

I suggest that any women raped should be given the choice as to
whether or
not she bears her rapist's child. Women also have rights that are
tantamount
over that of any fetus. If you were a woman you would probably be
able to
understand that better.

Kris

On Behalf Of Donovan Arnold
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Sali Seeks to Delay Mexican Consulate

Hansen,

Are you advocating that we kill a baby because its father is a
rapist, or
because they have a 10% chance of being born with a birth defect?

I consider rape and incest a major felony, and it should be
prosecuted, but
we shouldn't take their crimes out on their children.

Best Regards,

Donovan