[Vision2020] "spawn" (was "Sali Seeks")

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue May 6 13:19:15 PDT 2008

While I think that Ms.Mix makes it relatively plain, for the record and for those on this list whose reading & comprehension skills could use a little refinement (you know who you are), it was not me that made the cockroach remark. I'm only indirectly being associated with it.

I never cease to be amazed at what the people who disagree with me manage to read into what I write. Since Ms.Mix uses young Mexican immigrants rather liberally and imprecisely, please let me be clear. Children of  ANY immigrant, illegal or no, whether they be hispanic, african, asian, or white are, of coarse, blameless. Young, middle aged, and elderly immigrants who follow the rules and come here legally are also fine by me. Young, old, or otherwise "fill in the blank" immigrants who are here in violation of US law are a different matter and I do, in fact, have a problem with them. I also have a problem with gangs of every color and flavor, felons of most all stripes, and all people who willfully place a burden on society when they have the option to do otherwise. Attempting to portray me as a racist by relying on what someone imagines they read between the lines or "think" they discern from my choice of vocabulary strikes me as decidedly "less than charitable."