[Vision2020] Sali Seeks to Delay Mexican Consulate

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue May 6 06:20:36 PDT 2008

     (used with a singular or plural verb) any person or thing regarded as the offspring of some stock, idea, etc.

           to produce (spawn).

      to give birth to; give rise to: His sudden disappearance spawned many rumors.

      —Synonyms 7. engender, generate, yield, beget.

      I'm sorry if my choice of noun causes you problems. I'm not sure why it should. I suspect it has more to do with your dislike for my viewpoint than the actual word choice.

      I actually have zero contempt for the progeny of illegal aliens (provided that they refrain from becoming gang members, felons, or a general burden to America) and would be greatly in favor for an expedited pathway to citizenship for them should the problems with the 14th Amendment ever be rectified. After all, they did not break any laws in their arrival to this country.