[Vision2020] Sali Seeks to Delay Mexican Consulate

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 21:04:45 PDT 2008

Why do liberals call them children when they are illegal immigrants but an aborted fetus when they are an economic inconvenience?

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Do you think that referring to the children of undocumented immigrants as "spawn" really helps your argument?   Your contempt is showing, and it's really ugly.

Keely

  Make Windows Vista more reliable and secure with Windows Vista Service Pack 1. Learn more. =======================================================
List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com