[Vision2020] [vision2020] Recall the City council

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 19:54:59 PDT 2008

Yeah, like you expect me to really believe you have noble intentions here.

  My suspicion is that you oppose this because of who owns the property.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
  The simple truth of the matter, Donnie-boy, is that another tax-exempt
property is being introduced into the heart of Moscow's central business
district, causing the financial burden of each and every tax-paying
proprietor (regardless of religious conviction or political affilitation)
to increase needlessly.

THIS IS WRONG!!

Now do you get it?

If my dander and attitude, concerning the financial well-being of my
community-conscious neighbor, upsets you, I have four words for you, the
same four words that I expressed to Jeff Harkins when he told me to cool
my jets . . .

"Get used to it!"

> And just how do I disagree with Rick and Kelly Parson, people I never
even
> heard of until Monday, people whose religious convictions may very well
> parallel my own.
>
> Please, little guy, explain how the Parsons fit into this grand agenda
of
> hate to which you attribute me?
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
>
> "Wording plays a big part in understand[ing] the nature and meaning a
> verse written two thousand years ago in a different language, and some
> Bibles just have it plain wrong."
>
> - Donovan Arnold (August 23, 2005)
>
> > Anyone that you disagree with politically or religiously.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >

> Donovan

> http://www.fsr.com/

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)

http://www.fsr.com/