[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 26 06:14:18 PDT 2008

"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind
of greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our
heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

-- Hillary Clinton, March 17, 2008, telling a story discredited by CBS
News video and numerous witnesses of the greeting ceremony

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)