[Vision2020] Recall the city council

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Sun Mar 23 16:47:29 PDT 2008

But this was the fault of the previous council that would not work with
those who wanted to build here in Moscow. Smart growth was no growth and
threw out some opportunities that would have placed the taxes in Moscow.
More of that keep it on just the one side of town fight. This way we at
least get money for our water and the activity just before Moscow. Many
will enter Moscow from Hawkins and not even know they have crossed a
state line they will just still be shopping. I do hope that Walmart
builds in Hawkins a really big store as soon as possible. House txes are
too high here and the only way to get them down is with new monies...if
Thompson had been allowed to go forward that would have helped. We are
now in a position of trying to go back and fix some things short sighted
people who just wanted it their way without looking at what would really
be good for the whole caused.