[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (update 032308)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 23 16:19:20 PDT 2008

Greetings Visionaires and Veterans -

The "Moscow Cares" website has been updated to include video segments and
photos of

"The Anti-War Rally of 2008"
http://www.MoscowCares.com/AntiWar_Rally_032208.htm

However, it is with deep regret, and apology, that a video recording of
approximately fifteen minutes of the rally has been damaged.  It is with
further regret that the damaged recording included commentary presented by
our local Palouse Pundit, Dr. Nick Gier.  Yet, realizing that a great many
of you anxiously seek out the Pundit's commentary, especially a local blog
that speaks so endearingly of Dr. Gier, I shall endeavor to salvage as
much as possible and post it (once salvation operations are completed) for
your enjoyment.

In addition to accessing this item from the above link, it may also be
accessed from . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Peace, out.

Pro patria,

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the
tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime."

-- Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.