[Vision2020] Barack Obama's Unity Speech Today in Philadelphia

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 15:07:46 PDT 2008

Pat --

What I don't understand is how Republican leaders closely associated
with presidential candidates can claim that the United States was
founded to destroy Islam (Rod Parsley) or claim that gays caused 9/11
(Pat Robertson), but when a Democrat's pastor makes unfounded claims
about racism and 9/11, suddenly it's a scandal of Biblical proprtions.

Obama disagrees. Yawn. Call me when there's a real problem.

-- ACS