[Vision2020] Barack Obama's Unity Speech Today in Philadelphia

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Mar 19 14:48:37 PDT 2008

When I hear all the things that his pastor has been saying and Obama says
he didn't know it nor agree with it but has gone to the church for 20
years!! He is not being honest and he is in no way prepared to be the
leader of the free world. The speech will go down in history with all the
other political speeches that are distortions and self-serving.

> I have never in my life been so proud of someone in public office
before.
> It was, for me, a church experience:  Truth spoken prophetically,
without
a> dornment, cowardice, or guile.  I believe it will be viewed with the
histor> ical and social significance of JFK's "ask not" speech.  Obama
demonstrated>  a presence that I have not seen in 30 years as a voter,
but that well
embo> died the spirit of Lucretia Mott, Mary McLeod Bethune, Frederick
Douglass,
> Wm. Lloyd Garrison, and George Fox.  Saints and heroes, all.
>
> OK, Dale -- pile on.
>
> Keely
>

> > To: vision2020 at moscow.com
> > From: thansen at moscow.com