[Vision2020] Anyone want a basketball coaching job?

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Tue Mar 18 13:24:58 PDT 2008

Maybe Kelvin Sampson wants the job...

I don't know anything about George Pfeifer but it takes more than two
years to turn a program around, probably more if it's Idaho.  I
wonder about the woman's coach though.  Something seems wrong when
the best players keep jumping ship.  In any event, if the Vandals
don't hire Tom Hanson, then I'll take the job.  I could use  the
extra $170,000...

SB