[Vision2020] Anyone want a basketball coaching job?

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 11:51:21 PDT 2008

You're on, Carl.

I can lose twice as many games for half the cost, in spite of my old basketball injury (hemmrhoids from sitting on the bench).
Tom "Without losers, there are no winners" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

From: carlwestberg846 at hotmail.comTo: vision2020 at moscow.comDate: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:21:05 -0700Subject: [Vision2020] Anyone want a basketball coaching job?

MOSCOW, Idaho -- Idaho fired men's basketball coach George Pfeifer after two seasons and a 12-48 record.While Pfeifer improved the competitiveness of the program, it was time for a change, athletic director Rob Spear said Tuesday.The Vandals were 8-21 this season and lost in the quarterfinals of the Western Athletic Conference tournament. Pfeifer will be paid $170,000 for the final year of his contract.