[Vision2020] The Evangelical Christian Takeover of the Military

Warren Hayman whayman at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 11 08:50:52 PDT 2008

Hi Ted et.al.,

"However, in my view, everything occurring on our planet is a wholly owned subsidiary of Earth Biosphere, Inc.  I will not elaborate on this concept, knowing full well the incredible can of worms it will open."

Aren't you obamanating Gaylord Nelson's statement a bit with that quote? "The economy is a wholly owned subsidiary of the environment."

I've always enjoyed that thought, and find said can much more full of common sense than worms, but what the heck.

Warren Hayman