[Vision2020] The Evangelical Christian Takeover of the Military

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 21:43:03 PDT 2008

Deb et. al.

The article mentions the comments from US General Boykin in recent years:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3199212.stm

"Well you know what I knew, that my God was bigger than his," said Lt Gen
Boykin. "I knew that my God was a real God, and his was an idol."

However, in my view, everything occurring on our planet is a wholly owned
subsidiary of Earth Biosphere, Inc.  I will not elaborate on this concept,
knowing full well the incredible can of worms it will open.

Ted Moffett