[Vision2020] Banditry is Not an Option Was: Economists Predicted $90/Barrel...

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 21:22:42 PST 2008

On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 8:41 PM, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I guess we just have a difference of opinion on how the world operates. I
> don't think my wealth creates poverty anywhere in the world. In fact, I
> think the opposite. I think the wealth of the US creates wealth elsewhere in
> the world. You buying a bad Doritos produces jobs and stability in our and
> other countries around the world, it fills a need.

Wow.  Once again, you entirely misread my post.  I'm beginning to
suspect willful obtuseness here, Donovan.  I encounter this
occasionally when people have made up their mind about a subject
before embarking on a discussion of it; they are exercising words,
rather than engaging in debate.   I'm not interested in this type of a
discussion.

Sunil, anyone, do you want to take over?  If we do this tag team
style, maybe I will gain a second wind.  I'm sorry to impose myself on
you like this, but I'm really quite exhausted.

Chas