[Vision2020] Banditry is Not an Option Was: Economists Predicted $90/Barrel...

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 21:35:48 PST 2008

Chas,

  Sorry you feel that way. I guess our conversation ends here.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:
  On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 8:41 PM, Donovan Arnold
wrote:

> I guess we just have a difference of opinion on how the world operates. I
> don't think my wealth creates poverty anywhere in the world. In fact, I
> think the opposite. I think the wealth of the US creates wealth elsewhere in
> the world. You buying a bad Doritos produces jobs and stability in our and
> other countries around the world, it fills a need.

Wow. Once again, you entirely misread my post. I'm beginning to
suspect willful obtuseness here, Donovan. I encounter this
occasionally when people have made up their mind about a subject
before embarking on a discussion of it; they are exercising words,
rather than engaging in debate. I'm not interested in this type of a
discussion.

Sunil, anyone, do you want to take over? If we do this tag team
style, maybe I will gain a second wind. I'm sorry to impose myself on
you like this, but I'm really quite exhausted.

Chas

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com