[Vision2020] Gitmo

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 21:47:36 PDT 2008

Andreas,

No, it wasn't an invasion. It was an attack. Just like Pearl Harbor was an attack. How many people that attacked Pearl Harbor or planned the attack, got sympathies and access to Civil Courts in the United States?

Andreas, what happened to the rights of all the dead people and their families that were killed on the 9/11? How about those people forced to jump from a 100 story building to their death because of actions by the terrorists your sympathize with? How about the rights of the people that were alive with their flesh burnt off as they slowly wait for their death after the 9/11 attack, they have no rights? What happened to their rights, Andreas? I don't see you squawking about the children left without a mother or fathers because of these terrorists? Do they get to appeal three, six, eight times, the judgment rendered against them by this monsters? You show no outcry for them. You show more concern and empathy for the 170 terrorists that killed our people, then for the sick injustice done against their victims. Why is that exactly, Andreas?

Best Regards,

Donovan