[Vision2020] Aboot?

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 17:37:03 PDT 2008

I'm fine with Canadian accents.  It's the Boston ones I don't quite understand.  They'll say Derek Jet-ah and Green Monst-ah claiming that they have trouble pronouncing 'er' at the end of names / words. But then, they'll turn around and pronounce Dustin Pedroia as Dustin Pedroyar and Dice-K Matsuzaka as Dice-K Matsuzakar.

-Scott