[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Fw: FW: info you may want to consider before you cast your vote

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 18:49:03 PDT 2008

Chasuk wrote:
> Clinton hasn't been given the VP nod yet, and I don't see it as
> inevitable.  Truthfully, I don't see that Clinton has even given up on
> her presidential bid.  She knows that superdelegates can change their
> mind until August, and I firmly believe that this is the reason she
> hasn't conceded: she's hoping that one of her acolytes will unearth
> something vote-reversingly unsavory about Obama before then.  I'd be
> willing to bet she's surreptitiously funding the digging.

I think she hasn't conceded yet because she desperately wants to be
President in 2012, if she can't be in 2008.  Four years from now, it
will be easier for her to get the Democratic Party nomination if there
isn't a Democrat in the Whitehouse.  It's awfully hard to win the
nomination out from under a standing President who has one more term left.

I fear her personal ambitions will wreck this election.

Paul