[Vision2020] Fw: FW: info you may want to consider before you cast your vote

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 14:35:51 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Democrats are guilty too. But I will be voting this election based on the
> best of the worst. I might vote McCain, but only because Hillary is the VP
> on the other ticket.

Clinton hasn't been given the VP nod yet, and I don't see it as
inevitable.  Truthfully, I don't see that Clinton has even given up on
her presidential bid.  She knows that superdelegates can change their
mind until August, and I firmly believe that this is the reason she
hasn't conceded: she's hoping that one of her acolytes will unearth
something vote-reversingly unsavory about Obama before then.  I'd be
willing to bet she's surreptitiously funding the digging.

If Obama really wanted her as VP, I believe that he would have already
put her on the spot by asking her.

I would still reluctantly vote for Obama-Clinton before I would vote
for McCain-?, but it would be a close call.

Chas