[Vision2020] Info Regarding Political Signs

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 20:29:21 PDT 2008

I have a problem with limiting the number of days a person can put up a sign before an election. If you want to put up an Obama or McCain, or other political campaign sign in your private yard 24/7, you ought to be allowed to do so as long as the sign is not a serious blight or hazard to others.

Best Regards,

Donovan