[Vision2020] Info Regarding Political Signs

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 11:48:36 PDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 10:34, Tom Ivie <the_ivies3 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think this ordinance is specifically for signs on real property (the land
> your house or business sits on) and not personal property (cars, yourself,
> etc.).

I'm sort of depressed by the concept of "real property" versus
"personal property," because it means that US citizens really don't
own property.  In my opinion, if the government can take it away for
any reason other than criminal activity committed on that land, then I
didn't own it in the first place.