[Vision2020] Book Cites Secret Red Cross Report of C.I.A. Tortureof Qaeda Captives

Kai Eiselein, Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Wed Jul 16 08:47:00 PDT 2008

How did she get a hold of a "secret" report? Was she just given a copy by a spook on the corner and told it was "secret"?  Did she verify the information contained within the report with those who wrote the report?
Is the entire report in her book, "as is" and unedited?
Just questions from someone who is highly skeptical of "secret reports".