[Vision2020] Book Cites Secret Red Cross Report of C.I.A. Torture

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 16 05:36:55 PDT 2008

Attached -

"If you only knew the power of the Dark Side."

- Darth Vader

> Jane Mayer's *The Dark Side: The Inside Story of How the War on Terror
> Turned Into a War on American
> Ideals*<http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Side-Inside-Terror-
American/dp/038552639> 3/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?
ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1215778132&sr=8-1>

Agency<http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/organizations/c/

Zubaydah<http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/z/abu_z
> ubaydah/index.html?inline=nyt-per>,
> the first major Qaeda figure the United States captured, were
> "categorically" torture, which is illegal under both American and
> international law.

> Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

           http://www.fsr.com/