[Vision2020] Clinton/Obama (was: Ann Coulter Endorses Hillary)

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 31 23:27:36 PST 2008

On Thursday 31 January 2008 21:39, Donovan Arnold wrote:
<snip>
>   I really hope the Democrats nominate Obama so I can vote for him instead
of McCain.

If HRC and BHO can stop arguing between themselves, and run together as
Clinton/Obama, the Democrats might be able to establish themselves in the
White House for the better part of a generation, which is probably about
how long it will take to clean up our current mess with respect to the
ShrubCard federal fiscal financing fiasco and other notable misadventures.

Ken