[Vision2020] Ann Coulter Endorses Hillary

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 21:39:01 PST 2008

Isn't this funny? Ann Coulter said on Hannity and Colmes that if the election was between Hillary and McCain she would vote for Hillary.

  Another thing I thought was funny was when Obama said of McCain, "The Straight Talk Express has lost a few wheels along the way." in reference to McCain's dishonesty about Romney's record.

  I really hope the Democrats nominate Obama so I can vote for him instead of McCain.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan