[Vision2020] Contractors

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:34:16 PST 2008

I'm sorry - but I really don't get your point.  The women is the cause of your "homelessness"?  How?  And this relates to the snow shoveling - how?

And being fined $500 does not put you behind in your mortgage....or are you saying in your example, you're that precarious in your finances?  In which case, what are you doing going out of town?  And to be sure, if you received $500 in traffic fines, how is that any different?  I mean, some tickets are very expensive so the possibility is there to put you over, yes?

Guess, I need more "facts".  Maybe if more time is spent shoveling and less on making unrelated stories, mayhaps it would be better.  I mean, your sidewalk would be clean, your house would still be yours (not sure how the women figures in the fines....) and you'd have your toes all accounted for.

No offense meant.......just trying to understand.  :)

J  :]