[Vision2020] Snow removal vehilces on street

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Tue Jan 29 12:44:33 PST 2008

MOSCOW POLICE DEPARTMENT

118 East 4th Street

Moscow, Idaho 83843

Tel: 208-882-COPS    Fax: 208-882-4020

PRESS RELEASE

The snow accumulations this year are making it difficult for everyone to
move about our city.  The City of Moscow street crews are working hard
to keep streets clear of snow.

Unfortunately, there are many vehicles parked on city streets that have
not moved for quite some time.  This makes it difficult for our snow
plows to properly move and creates dangerous mounds of snow around these
vehicles.

Under Moscow City Code vehicles are required to move every 48 hours or
they can be cited and or impounded.

We are asking every Moscow citizen for their help in moving their
vehicles off of the roadway so snow plows can clear the streets.

Thank you for your assistance.

DANIEL L. WEAVER
Prepared by:

            Chief of Police