[Vision2020] Snow removal vehilces on street

Bev Bafus bevbafus at verizon.net
Tue Jan 29 16:10:40 PST 2008

press.docI find this press release rather amusing.  I called last summer
about a car on our street that hadn't moved in months, and indeed, had a
couple flat tires.  The response that the officer made was that "the owner
lives right there, so we don't enforce that code."

This is the result of choosing what codes we enforce.

Thanks
Bev