[Vision2020] My Apologies

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 26 13:53:03 PST 2008

Hi Tom,

I'd like to clarify that while I personally found the parody offensive, I
wasn't offended that you posted it.  As I mentioned last night, I think it's
important we know what's out there, no matter how offensive.

JMHO,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****