[Vision2020] My Apologies

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 26 06:52:17 PST 2008

Yesterday I posted a parody video from YouTube.

I posted it to expose (in a very small way) what is being publically
stated (albeit in YouTube videos) about our presidential candidates.

If peo-ple were to take the time and browse YouTube, they would find that
this particular parody video ("Here I am With President Romney") is far,
FAR more tame than others.

If, however, my posting of this video offends some of the fine people here
at the Viz, my sincerest apologies.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)