[Vision2020] Schwaller and Mix

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Jan 26 13:43:24 PST 2008

Visionaires:

Glenn Schwaller writes:  And Ms Mix . . . I think Ms Mix is truly Mix-ed Up if she believes the
administration could keep selective information from the media, other
politicians and the public in general.  And thank you for your
well wishes.  Your continuously snide, derogatory comments to
everyone you dislike never ceases to amaze me.  And you have the
gall to call anyone else on it.  I remain astounded at how you can
call yourself a Christian when you constantly demonstrate the most
un-Christian-like attitude of all the Christians (and many heathens) I
know . . .

I'm almost thinking of hosting a competition designed to help Kirkers
come up with more creative ways of insulting me than "Mix-ed Up" . . .
but, in reading the rest of Mr. Schwaller's comments, I see there's no
need.  He may not be creative, but he's certainly clear.  I don't think
Mr. Schwaller likes me.  But should he or his friends ever need my help or comfort, they need only ask.  Until then, I'll wonder how it is that he found my plural greeting and wishes for a good trip back from Virginia so eviscerating and worthy of such a strong reaction.

Goodness!  And I thought I was being so proper, inquiring about his travels and all.  I really must read up on my Emily Post . . .

Keely