[Vision2020] Schwaller and Mix

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 26 14:09:55 PST 2008

Keely -

You have surpassed any qualifications and/or standards that Emily Post may
have established.  You have graduated, with honors, from a more prestigious
entity.  Here is your badge, keely.  Wear it well..

Seeya round town, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____