[Vision2020] Here I am With President Romney

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sat Jan 26 12:30:46 PST 2008

  Donovan, I disagree.  I find Mormons have a lot of fun poking fun at themselves.  One of the funniest events I ever attended was a Salt Lake City teachers' meeting where the evening's entertainment was a fellow who traveled the LDS Church circuit with a hilarious monologue based on Mormon traditions--the one I remember was the Mormon women work at crafting clusters of grapes in resin for table decorations.  But there were others touching on polygamy, garments, etc.  I'm willing to bet you, most LDS folks weren't nearly as offended as you were, and they can take up for themselves anyway.

  Sue