[Vision2020] Fw: Well here's another take on it

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sat Jan 26 12:00:25 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Sue Hovey
To: Donovan Arnold ; vision2020 at fsr.net
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2008 9:59 AM
Subject: Well here's another take on it

Donovan,

I saw a bumper sticker you'd probably enjoy, but I doubt you'd put it on your car.

Monica Lewinski's ex-boyfriend's wife FOR PRESIDENT...

She still has my vote.  Especially now that Kuinich has dropped out.  I lived for too many years being patronized by the slogan, "We always hire the best man for the job!!"  not to think much of the opposition to her candidacy is exactly as Keely said: not THAT woman, but that WOMAN....We'll see.

You take care.  I hear you are in for another storm watch tonight.  Not us..Haven't talked to Ron Myklebust but was wondering if Gerard is planning a trip to Kona this year.  Do you know?  I think the last time I saw him was here, not at home.

Sue