[Vision2020] Hillary Gets It Handed to Her in SC

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 18:02:58 PST 2008

Ouch! What a stinging painful smashing defeat for Hillary in SC. I think she only won one county in the whole state according to CNN. The Clintons were booed by SC voters BIG TIME!

  Sue,

  I would have the bumper sticker say,
  "Jones, Flowers, and Lewinski's ex-boyfriend's pretend wife FOR PRESIDENT"

  Well, I must say I am surprised that Hillary is your candidate;

  1) She supported the war
  2) She voted to waste billions on a war instead of usefully on health care, education, and infrastructure of the country
  3) She was a corporate lawyer and defender of Wal-Mart moving jobs overseas to sweatshops
  4) She is for censorship and the Patriot Act
  5) She has been involved in more scandals than Nixon
  6) She is into negative and untruthful campaigning

  I think Hillary does a disservice to women. I think women would want to reject this as a representation of them. But if that is what you want, great. The nice thing about this country is that you can vote for anyone for any reason. Personally, I think voting for someone just because of their gender is a BAD idea. Character, Change, and Leadership is what I look for regardless of gender.

  The Clinton should just step aside and let this country have a person of dignity in the White House starting in 2009.

  McCain and Romney are rooting for Hillary too!

  You take care, and I will keep an eye on my window. I have not checked G's travel schedule lately.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan