[Vision2020] Good question, Tom. . .

Bev Bafus bevbafus at verizon.net
Wed Jan 23 17:44:37 PST 2008

This brings me back to my original question a few days ago....  Who's in
charge along the ends of Hwy 95 - especially along the empty lots.  State
ROW?  or City?  or absentee landlord?

And if the City is going to cite someone, why haven't they cited themselves
for cleanup along the Jackson Street Parking lot, and next to the fire
station on Pintail?

And Ellen, I think the City's Zamboni crew was doing Jackson Street itself
the other day......

Bev